With the ambition to be first mover Danske Bank invests more money than ever in customer oriented digital solutions. The latest solution is MobilePay app (https://youtu.be/Bi64FNUstA4). With MobilePay you can quickly and easily send and receive money and split a bill via a mobile phone, and the app can be used by anyone regardless of bank.
"As easy as dragging cold cash out of your pocket" – Danske Bank's ambition for the MobilePay app is that it should be used in all situations, anywhere, and it should be as easy as dragging cold cash out of your pocket. The result was an app with a strong focus on user experience and an extremely intuitive and simple user interface.
"Simple and innovative – that's New Standards" – MobilePay is a revolutionary app that within the first 6 months reached one fourth of all smartphone users in Denmark. 10 months after its launch it has reached the impressive number of 1.1 million downloads. 64 % of all users are customers in other banks than Danske Bank.
We would like you to:
• Write gorgeous high performance C# code for MobilePay backend services
• Work in a self-organizing Scrum team and have an agile mindset
• Take part in designing scalable, cloud ready architecture
• Be ready to apply leading trends and patterns, such as domain driven design, event sourcing, command-query responsibility segregation and others
• Be obsessed with quality and work according to the test driven development (TDD) model
• Use and introduce best-of-breed tools, plug-ins and technologies. Some of the ones we currently use are .NET 4.5, SQL Server 2012 R2, Entity Framework 6, WCF, Simple Injector, MoQ, Resharper, TFS, Jira, etc.
• Understand the value of good documentation and contribute when needed
• A perfect opportunity to join mobile team and have the opportunity to influence and contribute to most innovative products in mobile payments;
• Work with world-class tools;
• Work in an international team which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions;
• Possibility to work in the team of professionals with day-to-day coaching in order to enhance career development and working skills;
• Dynamic and creative atmosphere;
• Cross business career opportunities.
A perfect candidate:
• Have 2+ years of experience in C# development (we have both junior and senior level positions available);