Excellent opportunity for someone to use their lingual and customer service skills to deal with insurance claims in an international customer oriented environment. It is a great opportunity to advance your professional career in the global insurance company.
• Handling and settlement of various insurance claims in a cost effective and timely manner
• Accepting or denying a claim based on all documentation received
• Contacting customers and other parties (i.e.employer, claimants, third parties such as medical providers, repair centres, etc.)
• Utilizing diary system pro-actively resolve outstanding issues and ensure timely processing and closure of claims
• Ensuring that full and relevant data received via telephone, post, fax or e-mail is recorded accurately
• Taking pro-active steps to effectively manage customer expectations in order to achieve overall customer service proposition
• Ensuring that unit's key performance targets are met
• Opportunity to advance your career within an international organization - global market leader in insurance business (multi-award winner of numerous industry awards)
• Constant opportunities to develop your skills and knowledge to become a subject matter expert in the insurance industry
• Culture where knowledge is cultivated, innovation is encouraged and achievement is rewarded
• Work experience in Operations / Shared Services Centre is preferred but not essential
• Excellent German and English language skills is a must...