• Acting as primary contact point towards customers and internally within the Order-to-Cash processes and related matters while co-operating with relevant organizations including Sales, Supply Chain, Business Area Commercial teams, Quality and Finance;
• Ensure execution of customer service in order-to-cash process including maintenance of customer data (including contracts and products), order entry, order confirmation, monitoring of delivery and invoices, follow-up of customer over-dues and complaints;
• Act as customer contact point as required promoting good relationship with the customers, ensuring daily inquiries are responded to in timely manner and order requests and ensuring customer promises are kept;
• Communicate with plants and Supply chain to ensure smooth process and reliability of service to customers;
• This is not a call center position but rather a full-cycle customer service role involving lots of communication with different parties (internal/external customers, partners) ensuring smooth execution of Order-to-cash processes.
• Full training;
• Attractive remuneration package;
• Exciting opportunity to work in an international environment.
If you’re interested, please send your CV in English to with subject “CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (FIXED TERM CONTRACT)”. We advise you not to wait until the deadline of the advertisement as we’re already interviewing. Also, if you know someone who would be interested, please share this openly as we have a couple of vacancies.
Confidentiality guaranteed, only selected applicants will be informed.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Experience in customer service or sales support| preferably in a manufacturing environment;
• Fluency in English (...