As a credit controller you will play a key role in the business, ensuring that debt is collected on time and that good relations are maintained at all times with all our key customers. Key tasks will include:
• Meeting monthly collection and 90+ debt reduction targets
• Daily posting and allocating the cash received in the bank
• Dealing with customer queries
• Disconnecting bad payers
• Provide notes on accounts and forward any query to the relevant department
• Ensuring all debts are chased effectively by email and phone
• Liaise with other departments internally
We are looking for an enthusiastic| bright and proactive person to join our lively team. Ideally you will be:
• Fluent in Italian| both...
• Building and managing internal and external customer relationships;
• Proactively contacting customers with campaigns or information;
• Documenting all information according to standard operating procedures;
• Monitoring and reporting on competitors' affiliate campaigns and promotions;
• Identifying and implementing other opportunities to enhance the affiliate program;
• Data entry, approval and monitoring.
• Fully equipped workplace;
• Friendly people;
• Learning opportunities;
• Professional development;
• Competitive salary.
• Experience of working in a customer service environment;
• Able to be flexible and work on a rotational shift pattern;
• Confident to make...