T-LAB Professional (Great Britain) luxury professional hair care cosmetics opens position for International Sales Manager within its international sales office based in Vilnius. For more info tlabprof.com
The Company is looking for bright personalities, self-motivated, highly efficient and result-oriented professionals who are taking individual responsibility as process owners and work as team players at the same time.
CV and covering letter in English are required.
1. Running day-to-day sales operations for existing and potential clients in Europe, America, Asia and Middle East in order to reach required sales goals and accomplish annual/monthly sales plan:
- internet stores
- professional and high-end retail stores chains
- beauty salons chains
2. International market and competitors sales analysis. Pricing policy elaboration (in cooperation with Marketing Manager).
3. Searching for new clients. Organizing and participating in business meetings. Negotiating profit margin and contracting.
4. Elaborating respective sales and marketing documentation: business proposals, presentations, price lists, contracts, official letters etc. (in cooperation with Marketing Manager and Graphics Designer).
5. Participating in international exhibitions in EU, America and Asia with Company's booth (in cooperation with respective Company's managers)
6. Systematic and consistent work with CRM and warehouse programs.
7. Developing and maintaining high standard customers’ service and after-sale support.
8. Preparing annual and monthly sales strategies and financial plans.
9. Reporting to CEO and GM (when required)
1. Fast-developing and creative business sphere that offers rapid career growth.
2. Outstanding opportunity to gain experience in international group of companies which operates all over the world: in Europe, America and Asia.
3. Professional development, working with a great team of professionals from different spheres of the same business in various countries.
4. Possibility to implement your brightest professional ideas.
5. Secure work position in a strong and stable group of companies, playing in global market.
6. International business trips.
7. Warm and friendly working atmosphere.
8. Result-oriented bonus system, based on quantitative and qualitative KPIs after trial period.
1. Higher education in marketing| communications| international trade or other relevant education. Additional training would be an advantage.