Data Entry Specialists’ primary responsibility is to prepare enter and reconcile new patient accounts to enter billing and limited clinical information into the patient accounting system. The positions will report to the Team Lead.
• Accurately enter patient demographic biographical and insurance information into the computer system to create patient accounts
• To revise and ensure that patient’s information entered is correct
• If needed collaborate between departments in order to fulfill daily duties
• Meet routine deadlines and work schedules as well as timely and accurate completion of special projects and any other duties assigned.
• Communicate trends and opportunities for improvement to management.
• Ensure compliance with all company confidentiality policies including patient information client information and team member information encountered while performing job duties.
• Understand support enforce and comply with company policies procedures and Standards of Business Ethics and Conduct.
• Display a positive attitude as well as professional polite considerate and courteous conduct and treatment of others in the course of duties.
UAB "Intermedix Lietuva"