We are looking for a creative and innovative QA Analyst with hands on experience of building automated test systems for both web and mobile.
We have two main customers of our application: the consumers who are searching and booking hair and beauty appointments via our marketplace, and our suppliers who use our tools to manage their businesses. We offer web, iOS and Android interfaces to both these customer groups.
The 40 strong development team is split into smaller Agile teams, each with it's own dedicated Product Manager and in-line QA. Each of these teams operate like their own startup - empowered to make decisions needed to get the job done. Initially, you would be the QA Analyst working within the team building our consumer facing mobile apps and supporting APIs.
We use Selenium WebDriver and Appium for automated testing. Our current tech stack includes Java 8, Spring, JPA 2.1, Immutables, Tomcat, Jetty, ES2015, NodeJS, ReactJS (both client and on NodeJS server-side), Backbone, Underscore, Modernizr, Sass, CSS Modules, Docker and RabbitMQ. Everything runs in AWS.
We do things well, but we’re not complacent. We want to do great work and we want to be known for it. We’re looking for people who can help us to continue to grow and improve as a team.
As a QA Analyst in the Treatwell team you will:
• Work as part of a cross functional Agile team shipping quality software frequently.
• Ensure we are testing sufficiently, smartly, efficiently and sustainably.
• Collaborate with Product Managers to define, groom and deliver user stories.
• Design and implement acceptance tests for each user story.
• Decide which tests should be automated and how.
• Write automated tests in Java/Cucumber to test across browsers, devices and RESTful services.
• Perform manual testing where appropriate.
• Help us move towards continuous delivery by further integrating our automation suites into our continuous integration workflow.
• Competitive salary
• Flexible holiday policy
• Kitchen stocked with breakfast, fruit and soft drinks
• Fantastic regular social events
• Work alongside a talented entrepreneurial team in a cool office in Vilnius
UAB "ALLIANCE RECRUITMENT"