Danske Bank Group IT Lithuania (DGITL) is a part of an organization which delivers world-class digital financial solutions to customers. DGITL is newly established IT site operating from the end of 2014 but it is already the fastest growing IT organization in Lithuanian market. We have an understanding that the current change is Technology-driven and we prioritize IT as a key component for success in our journey to drive digital disruption in the bank.
DGITL teams work with complex tech challenges and develop Danske Bank’s global competitive edge on innovative digital solutions. Teams are driven by job content and shared ownership of strategic services they own service strategy and lead improvement. One more important feature – senior leadership is present on site.
In eBanking department we have a world class GUI Test Automation Framework developed in pure Java with special APIs from Micro Focus called Silk4J (integrates Selenium). The framework has the ability to test any GUI (Native Mobile apps Web Windows apps and so on). The framework is also testing our eBanking APIs. These automatic tests are very important asset in our daily work and is integrated into our GO pipelines (DevOps).
We have 1 quality automation engineer in our team based in Denmark and now we are looking for another one to be based in Vilnius.
• Develop and maintain Java based test automation framework
• Create automation tests and writing test cases in Java
• Work / liaise with both internal business and development team and external clients
• Review customer requirements and test specifications (written by other testers)
• Estimate test efforts in all test phases (function test integration test system test etc.)
• Track and maintain defect lists and aid development teams to ensure resolution of reported defects
• Maintain and improve working processes to gain efficiency and effectiveness
• An inspiring environment in a large IT organization
• A perfect opportunity to join a growing IT team and face the challenge and the opportunity to influence and shape the team in Vilnius
• Work in an international team which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions
• An extensive training program to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis
• Highly skilled team and career opportunities
• Cross business career opportunities in bank
UAB "STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS INTERNATIONAL"