Focused on Applications maintenance, the key tasks and responsibilities will feature:
• Provide end user support and ensure timely issue resolution for several applications, including: troubleshooting applications and software for internal customers, such as sales, accounting, and operations.
• Work collaboratively with Development/Application and Project Managers, User Support, Infrastructure and other team to ensure effective knowledge sharing and communication.
• Document user issues and work with other IT colleagues and users to grow the knowledge base and document best practices, procedures, controls, training materials, etc.
• Plan and execute regular maintenance tasks;
• Assist with on-going maintenance of software (i.e., software upgrades), including development of test cases and scripts and perform system testing.
• Perform various analytical tasks.
• Excellent work conditions and perfect opportunity to join a growing company, which is guided by international management standards.
• Rewarding place to work, dynamic and challenging environment.
• Friendly and growth inspiring team of professionals.
• Competitive salary and extra benefits.
• Strong focus on business outcomes.
• University degree in Information Technology| Computer Science| MIS| Mathematics or related field.