- Posting all cash receipts, discounts, allowances, price difference, returns and other charge backs to customer accounts timely and accurately.
- Maintain up-to-date billing system.
- Follow up, collection and allocation of payments.
- Carry out billing, collection and reporting activities according to specific deadlines.
- Maintaining thorough, well organized accounts receivable customer files.
- Monitoring customer account details for non payments, delayed payments and other irregularities.
- Process, transmit and run credit card transactions for customer sales and refunds.
- Process Debit Memos to invoice or re-invoice for any adjustment on restocking fees, currency issues, transferring
commissions/fees and co-op salary to our agent, correction to original invoice, and transferring goods between customers.
- Maintain accounts receivable customer files.
- Follow established procedures for processing receipts, cash etc.
- Investigate and resolve customer queries.
- Perform other accounting duties as requested.
- Communicating with customers via phone, email, mail or personally.
- High School Diploma| college level accounting classes or Accounting Degree preferred.
- 2-4 years hands-on...