Strategic Staffing Solutions International client Danske Bank Group IT Lithuania (DGITL) is a part of an organization which delivers world-class digital financial solutions to customers. DGITL is newly established IT site operating from the end of 2014 but it is already the fastest growing IT organization in Lithuanian market. We have an understanding that the current change is Technology-driven, and we prioritize IT as a key component for success in our journey to drive digital disruption in the bank.
DGITL teams work with complex tech challenges and develop Danske Bank’s global competitive edge on innovative digital solutions. Teams are driven by job content, share ownership of strategic services, own service strategy and lead improvement. One more important feature – senior leadership is present on site.
BI Developer in Group Finance Solutions
A career in Danske Bank Group IT is an opportunity to face new challenges in one of the most digitalized financial companies in the Nordic region. Group Finance Solutions are about 50 people in Denmark, 30 in India and currently 10 in Vilnius. We are continuing to grow our local team and are looking for a BI Developer, who would join in developing new cube and mart solutions, as well as maintaining and optimizing existing ones. Right now we have two ongoing projects aimed at meeting the official regulations, which will affect entire Group, in particular across the Northern Europe region.
• Ensuring that implemented solutions guarantee that Financial data is available 24/7 and is easy to use and understand
• Managing personal time in the best manner and taking responsibility for technical decisions
• Working closely with other developers to ensure development is in line with development guidelines and best practices
• Staying pro-active in finding needed optimizations for the daily data-flows and introducing new tools for the ongoing system implementations
• Cooperating with the end-users to always stay up-to-date and constantly deliver beyond their expectations
• An inspiring environment in a large IT organization
• A perfect opportunity to join an IT team and face the challenge and the opportunity to influence and shape the team in Vilnius
• Work in an international team, which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions
• An extensive training program to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis
• Highly skilled team and career opportunities
• Cross business career opportunities in bank
• 3+ years of experience related to Microsoft BI development using SSAS
• Data analysis and multidimensional modelling for data marts and cubes