The Senior Software Engineer role sits within the Product Development function.
This function develops and maintains business critical systems that support the wider business of Callcredit and its customers.
You'll be in the Credit Reporting product in our Credit business, who are responsible for creating and maintaining the reporting products that underpin many of the core products that Callcredit offers to its client base.
The teams consist of software developers, database developers and testers who are working together to enhance the reporting functionality in accordance with architectural roadmaps.
As a Software / Senior Software Developer, you’ll be using your enthusiasm and knowledge of modern engineering practices to help us implement and care for our products. This includes writing services and components in C#, the maintenance of existing systems, and helping to improve the maintainability of our software through automation and DevOps techniques.
You will be developing in an agile manner, working closely will all members of the delivery team and its customers, using modern development practices to ensure quality throughout the process – making sure that we build the right thing, and build it right!
• Write well-structured, maintainable code
• Ensure testability and deployability of components
• Work with architects to agree suitable designs
• Collaborate with team to provide help where needed
• Participate in quality assurance to ensure products are fit for purpose
• See that testing and review activities are part of ‘Done’
Aside from the chance to work on some interesting products, we can offer you:
• MSDN Subscription, for all of your software needs
• Half a day per month of self-directed Learning & Development
• Pluralsight membership, with access to thousands of hours of training videos
• Regular Code Dojos, ‘Lunch Bytes’, and other learning opportunities
• The chance to travel to our other main development base in Lithuania
• A great benefits package including pension & annual bonus
• You want to maintain high quality and good practices
• You have at least 3 years’ commercial experience of programming| ...