We are expanding and looking for Research Analysts to join our team in Lithuania.
Do you have passion for HR and Technology? Are you effective at searching the internet; do you notice details? This opportunity is for you.
● Create high quality internal databases for tracking big data
● Maintain data reports and performance metrics on a regular basis
● Update existing database with more current information
● Gather information from global and niche social networks in different fields - Finance, HR, IT
● Provide client support
● Prepare written and verbal reports and presentations including but not limited to: regularly scheduled updates, accomplishment reports, data and program summary, presentations, etc.
● Keep records and perform other analytic and senior administrative details.
● Create, compile, and maintain dashboards, trackers, and reports for internal and external stakeholders.
● Retrieval, reconciliation, and preparation of data from multiple sources will be used for reporting, management analysis, and decision making
● Records minutes of meetings and decisions made, and ensures necessary follow-up and next steps in a timely manner
● Work closely with the CEO and CTO to organize and maintain continuity of data
We are excited to offer:
● Chance to get familiar with HR and Big Data applications
● Being part of fun and friendly international team
● Flexible working hours
● Dynamic work and never boring startup culture
● Ideally suitable for graduates
Send us an email with CV and motivational letter attached in English only. Please mention the job title “Research Analyst” in the subject line. Only successful candidates will be notified.
● Fluent in the English language (Bonus if also fluent in Russian)
● Interested in HR and Technology industry
● Ability to work well under...