Atnaujintas prieš 2 val.
As a Senior Accountant in an experienced and dynamic team to provide top quality accounting services to our international clients, you will report directly to Account Manager. This role will suit engaged, customer orientated individuals who wish to develop and realize their potential within Citco.
• General accounting and bookkeeping according to local, international and industry specific accounting requirements;
• Prepare consolidations on the group structures;
• Handle multiple client relationships to ensure client expectations are exceeded at all times;
• Assist Account Manager in planning and organizing the team to ensure timely and accurate delivery of services and other reporting in accordance with agreed deadlines;
• Attend to queries and interact with counterparts such as clients/ Citco offices worldwide/ third parties;
• Support activities for audits (both internal and external) and liaising with auditors;
• Assist Account Manager on projects such as process improvement, query follow up and issue resolution;
• Assist in managing, coaching and developing team members for their individual advancement and for the benefit of the team, in so doing, foster and maintain strong team spirit and a healthy working atmosphere.
• A challenging position in expanding international company;
• All conditions required for professional growth;
• Dynamic but same time friendly and supporting work environment;
• Competitive salary and benefits;
• True opportunity to face international business environment.
To apply for this position please send your CV in English with indication of position.
Only successful candidates will be notified. Confidentiality is guaranteed.
• Have a degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related discipline;
• Have 3-5 years of professional experience in accounting;
• Have very good command of both written and spoken English;
• Have good analytical and problem solving skills;
• Knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and International Accounting Standards would be an advantage;
• Experience in an international company or being a student member of ACCA would be an advantage.
UAB "ALLIANCE RECRUITMENT"
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client – CITCO – provides specialist financial services to alternative investment funds, investors, multinationals and private clients worldwide. With over 6,000 employees in 45 countries Citco pioneers innovative solutions that meet their clients’ evolving needs, and deliver exceptional service.
Citco’s Vilnius office was opened in 2007 on the top floor of the „Vertas“ building and employs more than 270 employees who provide accounting and corporate legal services to world class international clients, multinational companies and real estate investment funds. They are expanding and looking for talented and motivated professionals.