Atnaujintas lapkričio 25
Storage Engineer (EMC)
As an Experienced Storage Engineer (EMC), your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the operations and maintenance support of a small to medium sized Storage Area Network
- Enterprise environment responsibilities as assigned. Performing storage provisioning, providing support of storage infrastructure and services.
- Analyzing and monitoring performance through the implementation of baseline changes and infrastructure upgrades.
- Assisting in supporting the operation and maintenance of the company's storage based systems and their deployment.
- Excellent opportunity to work in a multicultural company
- Full trainings - IT and onboarding
- Stable employment and high standards of work
- Competitive salary with attractive social fund and benefits
- Career development within global structure
- Friendly and dynamic work environment
- Proven Tier 3/4 knowledge of as many of the following technologies as possible:
EMC DMX/VMAX Storage
Brocade SAN Fabric
Cisco MDS SAN Fabric & Nexus 5000
EMC Replication Manager
EMC Recover Point (RPA)
EMC VNX Storage
- At least 5 years of enterprise infrastructure operations experience
- Previous experience with implementation of IT projects related to infrastructure solutions with experiences in technical architecture, research, design and Implementation
- Very strong understanding of disciplined IS infrastructure operational methodologies (processes and procedures, availability management, change management, capacity and performance management, life cycle and maintenance strategies, problem identification, issues correlation, root cause analysis, gap analysis, assessments, remediation planning)
- Broad technical awareness and understanding encompassing all aspects of IS Infrastructure (Service Management, Networks, Storage, Data Protection, Servers and Desktops)
- Knowledge of and experience with pro-active, predictive and preventative maintenance strategies
- Ability to perform assessments and translate findings into justifiable recommendations and right-fit corrective actions using a risk-based approach
- EMC certification
Computer Sciences Corporation
Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC) is a global leader of next generation information technol-ogy (IT) services and solutions. The Company's mission is to enable superior returns on our cli-ents’ technology investments through best-in-class industry solutions, domain expertise and glob-al scale. For more information, visit the company's website at www.csc.com.