Atnaujintas lapkričio 21
GL Accountant (Polish)
As an GL Accountant, you are responsible for conducting GL operations and transactions in an accurate and timely manner
• Responsible for general ledger processing
• Perform selected tasks in period end closing, adjustments and reporting according to IFRS (GL)
• Perform clerical day-to-day accounting procedures according to process flow, timeline, service and quality requirements
• Process tasks based on SAP model process flows
• Ensure that all journals are accurately processed and authorised within agreed deadline
• Ensure that all internal finance related queries are dealt with efficiently, effectively and to the satisfaction of the relevant business units on a timely and accurate basis
• Understand general ledger process and financial statements
• Prepare month-end and year-end tasks on a timely and accurate basis
We are offering you an interesting and challenging position, good career opportunities and benefits in a global environment.
If you’re interested, please send us your CV in English. We advise you not to wait until the deadline of the advertisement and encourage you to apply today as we’re already interviewing. Also if you know someone who would be interested, please share this openly as we have a couple of open vacancies.
Confidentiality guaranteed and only selected applicants will be contacted.
• Commercial / Vocational school (educational background in accounting / economics)
• Understanding of financial reporting and basic finance processes (GL, AP, AR)
• Minimum 2 years of finance experience
• Knowledge of IFRS accounting
• Fluent English and Polish
• Experienced working with SAP
UAB "ALLIANCE RECRUITMENT"
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client – Outokumpu is one of the largest Finnish companies and a global leader in stainless steel. Company creates advanced materials that are efficient, long lasting and recyclable – thus building a world that lasts forever. Stainless steel, invented a century ago, is an ideal material to create lasting solutions in demanding applications from cutlery to bridges, energy and medical equipment: it is 100% recyclable, corrosion-resistant, maintenance-free, durable and hygienic. Outokumpu employs 11,000 professionals in more than 30 countries, with headquarters in Espoo, Finland and shares listed in Nasdaq Helsinki. Outokumpu is opening a Business Service Center in Vilnius and looking for highly motivated talents to join this new growing organization.