Atnaujintas lapkričio 24
As Junior Specialist you would join one of the teams in GSL, dealing with different banking operations. Little or none client-facing is involved. You would have a great opportunity to start and build your career in Danske Bank.
We are looking for employees with ability to deliver high and efficient quality, while also being great team players.
- Various back office services (e.g. data entry, administration and preparation of various bank documents, etc.)
- Computer-related tasks of simple-to-medium complexity
- Close communication and collaboration with team members and other Danske Bank staff
- A growing, innovative and dynamic international company which is attentive to the employees
- Socially responsible, ethical and a reliable employer
- An excellent place to learn, grow and develop skills
- A place with many opportunities, additional benefits, good atmosphere and Scandinavian culture
- An energetic, fun and flexible workplace.
- Higher education
- Fluent English both in speaking and writing
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Thoroughness and ability to work under routine job conditions
- Helpfulness and willingness to work in a team
- Knowledge in banking operations (an advantage).
Danske Bank A/S Lietuvos filialas
Danske Bank is the largest bank in Denmark and one of the leading banks in Northern Europe.
Now you have an opportunity to join Danske Bank GSL in Vilnius, and become a part of a rapid-growing community of more than 1000 employees. Danske Bank GSL is an integrated part of the Danske Bank global organization and working in Danske Bank GSL gives you an opportunity to be part of an innovative and international company focusing on customers in 15 countries.