Atnaujintas prieš 3 d.
As part of an experienced and dynamic team to provide top quality accounting services to our international clients, you will report directly to Account Manager and work closely with the team. This role will suit engaged, customer orientated individuals who wish to develop and realize their potential within Citco Accounting Specialists.
• General accounting and bookkeeping according to local, international and industry specific accounting requirements under the supervision of the senior staff;
• Deliver accurate reports to the clients worldwide in accordance with agreed deadlines;
• Monitor the financial transactions, check and review supporting documentation;
• Attend to queries raised by clients while interacting with other Citco offices worldwide;
• Proactively participate in group tasks and projects as required by account manager.
• A challenging position in expanding international company;
• All conditions required for professional growth;
• Dynamic but same time friendly and supporting work environment;
• Competitive salary and benefits;
• True opportunity to face international business environment.
• Have a college/ university degree (or last year student) in Economics/ Finance/ Accounting/ Business Administration;
• Have very good command of both written and spoken English;
• Be a meticulous, proactive and attentive to details team player with excellent communication skills;
• Be willing to learn and able to adapt in new challenges.
UAB "ALLIANCE RECRUITMENT"
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client – CITCO – provides specialist financial services to alternative investment funds, investors, multinationals and private clients worldwide. With over 6,000 employees in 45 countries Citco pioneers innovative solutions that meet their clients’ evolving needs, and deliver exceptional service.
Citco’s Vilnius office was opened in 2007 on the top floor of the „Vertas“ building and employs more than 270 employees who provide accounting and corporate legal services to world class international clients, multinational companies and real estate investment funds. They are expanding and looking for talented and motivated professionals.