Atnaujintas lapkričio 10
Freight Forwarder Central Europe
* Communication with the customers;
* Working with suppliers and customers, planning routes and scheduling delivery times;
* Making sure the operation meets its targets;
* Transport management, communication with hauliers;
* New clients seeking, as well as support of existing clients.
• Working in an active position, organizing transport and networking with carriers as well as customers;
• Using existing organizational skills while maintaining a smooth operation of freight transport from / to Central Europe;
• Self-fulfillment and career development in the successful, youthful company;
• Receiving a stable salary as well as bonuses depending on the results.
Salary: under negotiation
If you have:
• The higher education;
• 2 years of successful experience in the field of freight forwarding;
• A good knowledge of English language (Russian language knowledge would be an advantage);
• Perfect communication, organizational and negotiation capabilities;
• A desire to work an active job and grow as a professional in the freight forwarding field;
• A sense of responsibility and duty as well as some IT capabilities.
UAB "Delamode Baltics"
“Delamode Baltics” – one of the leaders in Lithuania and the other Baltic and Western European markets. The company offers not only road, but also sea and air freight services, making it more comprehensive for customers. Currently the company‘s team is looking for an Freight Forwarder Great Britain to join their team.