Atnaujintas lapkričio 21
.NET Software engineer in eBusiness Security solutions for online channels
Danske Bank Group IT Lithuania (DGITL) is a part of an organization, which delivers world-class digital financial solutions to customers. DGITL is newly established IT site operating from the end of 2014 but it is already the fastest growing IT organization in Lithuanian market. We have an understanding that the current change is Technology-driven, and we prioritize IT as a key component for success in our journey to drive digital disruption in the bank.
DGITL teams work with complex tech challenges and develop Danske Bank’s global competitive edge on innovative digital solutions. Teams are driven by job content and shared ownership of strategic services, they own service strategy and lead improvement. One more important feature – senior leadership is present on site.
Do you want to be a part of a team responsible for Danske Bank’s security solutions? Join our eBusiness Security department and play a significant role in our Lithuanian team when you help us develop and deliver a new unified security model on different platforms, from online banking all the way to integration with mobile apps.
It is an opportunity to work with complex and international challenges where digital services are used by 5 million customers and 19,000 employees in 15 countries.
Your main task will be to develop security solutions for our self-service channels. You will be involved in all aspects of the process, from software design to programming the complete solution. You will be working in smaller teams on both centralized and decentralized platforms – and your job is considered to be vital to the continuous success of Danske Bank in being on the forefront of Online banking.
• Research, design, develop and integrate Software solutions with high usability, performance and stability
• Act with system ownership and take responsibility for developed solutions
• Independently identify and evaluate different IT-related potentials in relation to business needs
• Plan, estimate and prioritize own assignments
• Contribute to knowledge sharing in the team
• Participate in the organizational learning and drive the group’s ability to improve
• Complexity of tasks: Software engineering tasks with small to high complexity and/or medium to high criticality for users
• Frameworks: WPF, Web Services
• Databases: DB2, MS SQL Server
• Desirable knowledge of IIS, MSBuild, TFS
• Development lifecycle: Agile Development, Unit tests
• An inspiring environment in a large IT organization
• A perfect opportunity to join a growing IT team and face the challenge and the opportunity to influence and shape the team in Vilnius
• Work in an international team, which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions
• An extensive training program to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis
• Highly skilled team and career opportunities
• Cross business career opportunities in bank
• Hands-on experience with building applications
• Thrive in an environment that requires you to translate complex problems into simple technical solutions
• Minimum 2 years of experience with .NET ecosystem and strong professional knowledge about Software Engineering disciplines
• Fluent in English language
• Initiative, Adaptable, Responsible, Result-oriented, Cooperative
• You have a special interest in security, encryption and digital signatures and experience with Online Banking solutions (advantage)
• Master’s degree or higher in a technological field such as computer science or engineering (advantage)
• Experience working as Software Architect (advantage)
UAB "STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS INTERNATIONAL"
Your international IT resource of choice! Strategic Staffing Solutions International provides professional Information Technology staff and solutions in the Baltics, Nordics, the United Kingdom and United States.