Atnaujintas lapkričio 24
Quality assurance specialist
-Develop input test data for one or more test plans;
-Record defects and issues in accordance with the project's problem;
-Validate fixed defects (confirming testing);
-Participate in the release control process;
-Inform the Manager of any issues that may affect the schedule, budget, or quality of the product or the testing process;
-Execute test cases and report test results;
- Founded in 2010, owned by employees;
- 180+ employees in 6 offices: Vilnius, Minsk, Kaunas, Mogilev, Kaliningrad, St. Petersburg;
- More than half of income from exports, international clients: Vodafone, TeliaSonera, Boozt.com, Marathonbet.com, Ulmart.ru and others.
- Key clients in Lithuania: Coffee Inn, Bilietai.lt, ZZZ.lt, Spark
Benefit package for employees:
- 75% of training and certification cost covered by Mediapark;
- computer equipment of your choice;
- Spotify premium;
- fruits and drinks in the office daily;
- company paid lunch once per week;
- five day vacation trips twice per year with all expenses paid;
- smaller events monthly, like go-karts or kayaks;
- Citybee, Uber and Airbnb accounts with steep discounts;
- bi-annual performance and salary review.
-Experience using test management and defect tracking tools (Jira, Redmine);
-Deep understanding of test models and techniques;
-Experience in testing within an agile environment (SCRUM).
Nice to have:
-Develop and maintain test cases;
-High level of technical awareness and a sound understanding of web application architectures;
-Experience in automation testing or understanding of main concepts;
-Complex business logic testing (finance, medicine domains or so);
-Russian language skills
В2B, B2C, Travel, Banking, Gaming, Mobile.