Atnaujintas lapkričio 16
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
• Ensure the highest quality customer experience for Hay Group clients;
• Actively contribute to promoting Hay Group services and attracting new clients.
• Respond to clients’ questions and provide client after sales support by phone and email;
• Timely follow up clients to get inputs needed to meet compensation survey and other client project milestones;
• Administer and update client information in CRM and other databases;
• Participate and support in client events organization (conferences, trainings, etc.);
• Provide support to Account Managers in other client activities.
• Experience in customer service, sales or outgoing telemarketing would be an advantage;
• Excellent knowledge of Lithuanian and English language (Russian knowledge is advantage);
• Experienced user of Microsoft Office (advanced in MS Excel and MS PowerPoint);
• customer service orientation and excellent communication skills;
• Precise, accurate and persistent approach.
Korn Ferry Hay Group is a global management consulting firm and market leader in its field. We develop talent, organize people to be more effective and motivate them to perform at their best. Our focus is on making change happen and helping people and organizations realize their potential. For 70 years, we have been renowned for the quality of our research and the intellectual rigour of our work. We transform research into actionable insights. We give our clients breakthrough perspectives on their organization and we do it in the most efficient way to achieve the desired results.