Atnaujintas lapkričio 17
• Establish, maintain & develop professional customer relationships in order to reach sales targets;
• Participate in customer activities, e.g. fairs, open days, openings;
• Manage & participate in BSH activities for customers, e.g. product trainings;
• Consult and help customers in problem solving;
• Perform customer acquisition activities: advise, discuss and negotiate e.g. regarding product portfolio;
• Ensure Point of sales (POS) activities e.g. inspect outlets incl. display stands, ensure best placement & use of POS materials;
• Provide/report statistics (e.g. sales forecasts, general market information);
• Participate in other sales and marketing activities together with the BSH Lithuanian or Baltic teams.
BSH NE offers a perfect start for a persistent sales enthusiast, experience in a leading international company, position based on responsibility & accountability principle and manager‘s support.
• University degree or equivalent education/ experience;
• Sales experience, preferably in FMCG sector;
• Selling & influencing skills;
• Excellent communication & presentation & problem solving skills;
• Industry and product knowledge will be considered as an advantage;
• Good English communication skills;
• Good command of MS Office package;
• Being open for international one year temporary assignment experience!
UAB "Manpower Lit"
Welcome to the innovation leader in home appliances, welcome to the team! BSH Home Appliances AB is part of the BSH Home Appliances Group. With our products under the brands Bosch, Siemens, Neff and Gaggenau, as well as with our regional and special brands, we make life easier. An international group with an annual revenue of about 11.4 billion Euro in 2014 and more than 53,000 employees, we inspire through high quality product design, resource efficient technology and an excellent working environment. Get ahead with your career – think ahead with us.
BSH Northern Europe recruitment partner Manpower is looking for an enthusiastic team member within our company for one year temporary assignment to work with Lithuanian clients.