Atnaujintas lapkričio 25
Insurance Policy Administration Specialist - FRENCH
Excellent opportunity for someone to use their lingual and customer service skills to deal with insurance claims in an international customer oriented environment. It is a great opportunity to advance your professional career in the global insurance company.
• Performs business processing transactions which require screening and encoding of data fields.
• Performs non-routine analysis and independent judgement in the application of business rules.
• Communicating with customers to provide further additional information regarding products or services.
• Following up with the organization’s clients or customers to ensure that their requests are accurately provisioned and issues are sufficiently resolved.
• Preparing reports providing the detailed information regarding personal customer information, unresolved matters, action taken, and any relevant comments or notes.
• Opening and closing accounts, processing requests, and collecting the required information regarding matters or complaints that require further attention.
• Maintaining records of all transactions and interactions made with customers.
• Data validating and entry of customer proposal, applications and transactions into specific line of business policy processing system.
• Ensure processing turnaround time for policy application/transaction processing, submission(s) tracking is adhered to.
• Generation of quotations, new policies, renewals, endorsements, cancellations and claims and administration for relevant consumer lines products and according to the agreed upon Standard Operating Procedures.
• Processing of payment related applications and transactions.
•Opportunity to advance your career within an international organization –global market leader in insurance business (multi-award winner of numerous industry awards)
•Constant opportunities to develop your skills and knowledge to become a subject matter expert in the insurance industry
•Culture where knowledge is cultivated, innovation is encouraged and achievement is rewarded
•Experience in Shared/Customer Services environment would be an added advantage
•Excellent French language skills is a must
•One of the following English or Lithuanian language is required
•Ability to to organise and prioritise own workload effectively
•A strong team player with ability to share workload, advice and experience within a team
AIG Europe Limited Lietuvos filialas
AIG is the world's largest insurer with more than 90 million customers worldwide. The company is the market leader in general insurance, life insurance and pensions. Based in New York, AIG has more than 65,000 employees in more than 100 countries and jurisdictions who come together every day to take on the world’s new challenges. We believe that by striving to provide the greatest value to our customers, we can deliver improved operating and financial performance and sustainable, profitable growth. Our strategy is focused on enhancing the value and competitive position of our insurance businesses and investing our capital where we can achieve attractive risk-adjusted returns, while maintaining strong levels of liquidity and capital.