Atnaujintas lapkričio 3
CRS/FATCA BUSINESS AREA SENIOR SPECIALIST (PAN-BALTIC)
• Experience at international environment with professional and result-oriented colleagues
• Professional trainings and opportunities for career growth
• Possibility to drive and influence processes
• Stable and competitive salary and other benefits
• Has more than 1 year experience in AML / KYC / FATCA / CRS area and project management
• Has higher education in economics or Legal law
• Has excellent verbal and written Lithuanian and English language skills
• Is good at stakeholder communication and translating complex legal requirements into easy–to–follow processes and instructions
• Should have either legal background with very good business understanding or business background with very good legal understanding and argumentation skills
• Should had been working for regulators, audit, law companies or other experience in financial sector involving writing procedures for employees and participating as business partner in IT developments
• FATCA (tax reporting of US customers), CRS (Common Reporting Standards) and USIAS (product limitations for US customers) processes
• Implementation of LoTA (Law on Tax Administration)
• Documents, letter templates, self-certification forms, etc. in FATCA / CRS area
• Support of CRS project and participation in related projects (testing, implementation, planning)
• Business area partner for IT developments in FATCA / CRS / LoTA / USIAS areas
UAB "People Link"
Our client – Nordea – is a part of one of the largest financial services groups in Europe. The Groups network consists of 900 sections, 29 500 employees. This bank is one of the fastest growing banks that provides all main banking services to the private and corporate customers and stands in one of the highest place among all the banks operating in Lithuania. Company is expanding and now looking for a driven and ambitious Business area senior specialist for Baltic countries who will join team in Vilnius.
Apply sending your CV with title “Business area senior specialist“.