1. The VCM II is the new Ford OEM diagnostic tool. It provides dealer-level diagnostics using the IDS software.
2. The VCM II is the brand new diagnostics interface from Ford for use with the Integrated Diagnostics Software (IDS).
3. The VCM II and IDS, along with a dedicated laptop, provides full dealer diagnostic capabilities for most 16 pin Fords.
4. The VCM II will be required for all new 2013 Ford vehicles and is backwards compatible with most 16 pin Fords.
It supports the Vehicle Measurement Module (VMM) and new Customer Flight Recorder (CFR).
5. The VCM II has shock resistant rubber ends, making it suitable for garage and workshop environments.
6. The CFR replaces the Vehicle Data Recorder (VDR).
7. The CFR is an optional cable that allows the VCM II to monitor and record live data streams. This provides an advantage for technicians when diagnosing intermittent problems.
* Automatic vehicle recognition
* Read & Clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs)
* Live Data-stream with Recording & Playback Functions for Main ECUs
* Guided Fault Finding
* New Software Re-flash for Existing ECUs
* Programming & Installation of new ECUs (PCM, ABS, Instrument Cluster, Air Bag, Fuel Pumps, etc.)
* Program New Keys
* Injector Coding
* Set, Adjust or Remove Speed Governors
* DPF Regeneration
* Brake Bleeding
* Steering Angle Resets
* All Other Dealer Functions