Atnaujintas lapkričio 23
IT support specialist wanted!
Join probably the biggest free hosting company in the world!
Helping others brings you satisfaction? Then you might be what we are looking for.
Hostinger, probably the biggest free hosting company in the world, with over 20 million users worldwide, is expanding and looking for great people. And since there is no other task more important than helping all these clients to make their first steps into the Internet, we are looking for an ambitious IT support specialist who will deal with clients problems like Chuck Norris would. In a safe and friendly manner, of course.
12 years and counting. Hostinger was started by a single passionate founder and today we’re a company of about 150+ spread out across 39 countries around the world. Our headquarters is in Kaunas, Lithuania, but we have offices in Spain, Cyprus, Brazil, Indonesia, Singapore. We’re programmers, systems engineers, gamers, hackers, runners, developers, chefs, customer support agents, DevOps analysts, readers, travelers, volunteers, parents and hard workers. We can be serious, without taking ourselves too seriously. We have the courage to spark change – to make our products and technology, our people and our planet better.
Your mission at Hostinger would be to make our customers happy. That‘s in short. But that doesn’t mean only helping the customers with their problems or answering their questions in a live chat. We believe you have much more eagerness to learn, you have much more potential and there will be plenty of space to contribute and show your skills. At Hostinger, you will learn how to detect fraudulent accounts, make sure most of the payments are real (that is kind of important), you will be keeping our servers in a good shape and communicating with our development team - to help them find out what our customers are saying.
All these tasks plus your talent and skills combined will make you a support pro!
- Motivational system and career opportunities
- A team of aces to work with
- 4 working days per week
- Google styled office near Kaunas center
Flexible rotating schedule
- Morning - from 7 AM to 3:30 PM
- Evening - from 3:30 PM to 11 PM
- Night - from 11 PM to 7 AM
- Basic knowledge of Hostinger and the products we offer
- Strong English writing skills
- Ability to write clearly and positively
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Orientation to customer and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Customer support experience
- Basic web technology skills (HTML, CSS, PHP)
- Basic Linux knowledge
- Knowledge how to install apps (Wordpress, Joomla, etc)
What you will be doing
- Troubleshooting and answering to clients messages (English)
- Help making sales through live chat (English)
- Share client insights with our development team
- Remove fraudulent accounts
- Approve payments
- Manage billing related tasks
- Help global team solve issues
HOSTINGER ® - sparčiai auganti traptautinė web hostingo ir programinės įrangos kūrimo kompanija dirbanti JAV, Europos, Pietų Amerikos, Indonezijos rinkose. Dirbame sėkmingai ir pelningai, esame vienintelis Lietuvoje ICANN akredituotas domenų registratorius. Plačiau apie mūsų vykdomus projektus galite paskaityti svetainėje www.hostinger.com
Kviečiame IT Klientų aptarnavimo specialistą prisijungti prie mūsų komandos dirbti Kaune.