Atnaujintas lapkričio 25
CONTACT CENTER REP
• Manage incoming calls and provide excellent customer service.
• Effectively analyze customers’ inquiries in order to provide the best possible solutions.
• Uses computerized system for tracking, information gathering, and/or troubleshooting.
• Complete all department’s related activities and tasks.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills in Lithuanian, English and Russian.
• Strong customer service skills.
• Ability to follow a specific, structured process in order to manage customers’ demands.
• Experienced PC user.
• Ability to work on a shift pattern.
Confidentiality guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be informed.
Simplika – international recruitment company offering flexible employment solutions (temporary, permanent recruitment, candidate assessment) in the Baltic countries. We strive to be a quality provider to our Clients and a good advisor and partner to our candidates.
Our Client - First Data - is a global leader in commerce-enabling technology solutions, serving over six million business locations and four thousand financial institutions in 118 countries. Our 23,000 owner associates are dedicated to helping companies, from startups to the world’s largest corporations, conduct commerce daily by securing and processing over 2,300 transactions per second.
First Data Lithuania is currently seeking to recruit a talented Senior Contact Center Representative to join our Contact Center team and become part of our success story.