Atnaujintas lapkričio 15
Security Operations analyst (Intelligence)
Overall purpose of the role:
Within CUJO, SecOps team is the backbone of Security Operations delivering network flow monitoring, detection, analysis, escalation, coordination and security feature engineering/design. SecOps team owns and maintains dedicated SecOps portal to provide effective and advanced security service for global customer base.
Identification of cyber attacks inbound/outbound;
Threat assessment of identified cyber attacks and case analysis, escalation across all stakeholders;
Act as 1st line point of contact for all cyber security related cases;
Apply decision-making logic and adequately react to security events affecting global CUJO customer base;
Lead and take action on a diverse range of technical and threat information related to the cyber threat landscape;
Conduct and communicate analysis into cyber threat campaigns, threat actors and threat evolution, placing into context the resulting current and feature threats to IoT ecosystem.
Work place: Vilnius/Kaunas
Excellent working conditions
Young and friendly team
We are the young organization, driven by enthusiasm, ideas and team spirit.
Your technical profile
• Broad understanding of security techniques and technologies including NetFlow, Sandboxing, Proxy & URL filtering, Threat Analysis & Intelligence Fusion;
• Experience with event aggregation & correlation in large-scale environments;
• Solid knowledge of log analysis tools & techniques;
• An understanding of the security mechanisms associated with Windows or Unix operating systems, applications and databases;
• Experience working in cyber intelligence collection & analysis;
• Experience in analytical tools and capabilities used is Cyber Intelligence area;
• An understanding on the current and developing IoT landscape (technologies/services) and the cyber threats that are used to compromise these technologies and services;
• Knowledge of intelligence process and procedures with experience of multiply source intelligence research, analysis and reporting at both tactical and strategic level;
• Ability to normalise and analyse large datasets, often in unstructured formats;
• Possess the ability to understand new concepts quickly, and apply them accurately through an evolving, dynamic environment;
• Good command of English both written and spoken.
CUJO LLC is an information security startup. Our goal is to secure a user's home, with a focus on IoT devices. We are headquartered in California, with another office in Lithuania