Atnaujintas lapkričio 15
Security Operations analyst (Big Data)
Overall purpose of the role
Within CUJO, SecOps team is the backbone of Security Operations delivering network flow monitoring, detection, analysis, escalation, coordination and security feature engineering/design. SecOps team owns and maintains dedicated SecOps portal to provide effective and advanced security service for global customer base.
• Identification of cyber attacks inbound/outbound;
• Threat assessment of identified cyber attacks and case analysis, escalation across all stakeholders;
• Act as 1st line point of contact for all cyber security related cases;
• Apply decision-making logic and adequately react to security events affecting global CUJO customer base;
• Support Machine Learning to uncover patterns in large scale data sets to identify suspicious behaviours within IoT ecosystem;
• Identify new enhancement opportunities in data feeds and machine learning toolsets to mature CUJO detection capabilities.
Work place: Vilnius/Kaunas
Excellent working conditions
Young and friendly team
We are the young organization, driven by enthusiasm, ideas and team spirit.
Your technical profile
• Broad understanding of security techniques and technologies including NetFlow, Sandboxing, Proxy & URL filtering, Threat Analysis & Intelligence Fusion;
• Experience with event aggregation & correlation in large-scale environments;
• Solid knowledge of log analysis tools & techniques;
• An understanding of the security mechanisms associated with Windows or Unix operating systems, applications and databases;
• Knowledge of Data Mining, Machine Learning and text analysis;
• Knowledge of supervised machine learning methods;
• Experience with some of the following data manipulation tools: Hadoop, Python, R, Impala, Hive;
• Ability to package ideas and results in a logical, understandable and compelling way for SecOps and Data Science teams;
• Ability to consolidate and analyse complex information in order to identify good and bad flows and innovative recipes to address cyber threat landscape risks;
• Possess the ability to understand new concepts quickly, and apply them accurately through an evolving, dynamic environment;
• Good command of English both written and spoken.
CUJO LLC is an information security startup. Our goal is to secure a user's home, with a focus on IoT devices. We are headquartered in California, with another office in Lithuania