Atnaujintas lapkričio 29
· Prepare and assist with journal entries and general ledger account reconciliation;
· Assist with monthly and year end tasks;
· Assist in payroll administration;
· Filing and records retention;
· Complete various projects as assigned by management;
· Various account analysis.
· Stable position and interesting job;
· Trainings and improvement possibilities;
· Personal development and career opportunities;
· Work in an innovative and friendly environment.
· University degree ( Accounting / Finance / Economics );
· 1-2 years of similar work experience would be an advantage;
· Fluency in English ( written and verbal );
· Math and computer skills;
· Logic and efficiency, with keen attention to detail, deadline-oriented;
· Able to manage multiple concurrent tasks;
· Highly self-motivated and directed;
· Avalable to work non-standart hours and overtime, as needed.
UAB "Nordic Accounting"
Norwegian accounting company is offering a full-time, regular position for a Junior Accountant at its Klaipeda office. This role requires a person who is willing to assume a wide range of responsibilities in professional environment.