Atnaujintas lapkričio 18
HEAD OF PRODUCTION
• Provide sustainable strategic and technical management, supervision and control of manufacturing
• Manage human and material resources to meet production targets and overcome technical obstacles;
• Ensure production quality standards;
• Analyze production and quality control to detect and correct problems;
• Determine and implement improvements to the production process;
• Ensure efficient collaboration and co-ordination between relevant departments.
It is a great opportunity to apply your knowledge and expertise in a well-known international company.
Organized and structured approach as well as great leadership skills will help you to become a successful candidate for this position.
• Education in engineering;
• At least 3 - 5 years of experience in a well-organized production on a leading/managerial position;
• Knowledge of Lean system and/or experience in working with Lean manufacturing;
• Good people management skills and experience in leadership positions;
• Knowledge of Lithuanian and English languages.
UAB "Manpower Lit"
Manpower Client is an international and one of the leading companies in its business field. The company provides complex solutions for food retail chains, HoReCa & fast food industry and food processing industry. Company employs more than 300 people and has its production located in Lithuania.
In order to strengthen its production operations and management team Manpower Client is looking for a qualified HEAD OF PRODUCTION.