Atnaujintas prieš 4 d.
SENIOR PROCUREMENT MANAGER
- Raw material purchases and sales;
- Market analysis and evaluation of the risks;
- Development and implementation of a procurement strategy;
- Selection of the suppliers, leading negotiations with them;
- Analysis of the suppliers‘ proposals made for every division of the company;
- Improvement of the collaboration terms;
- Communication with a production department, securing a supply.
Interesting and dynamic job, which has a direct impact on the company‘s results. Personal development and career opportunities.
- Diploma of higher education (desired field of expertise – economics);
- 2 years of experience in procurement field (previous work experience in a field of agriculture would be considered as an advantage);
- Analytical, results driven and goal oriented;
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills;
- Strong sense of responsibility and independence;
- Ability to adjust to the intermittent terms;
- Driver‘s license (B category).
Our client – company engaged in manufacturing and sales, looking for a senior procurement manager.