Atnaujintas lapkričio 18
Responsible for planning, implementing and directing the sales activities of the company in a designated area to achieve sales objectives.
- Take active part in the sale and bid process. Ensure systematic approach on calculations and bid preparations.
- Take active part in management of larger projects.
- Report status, issues and progress to Managing Director.
- Participate in other work as described by Managing Director.
- Develop a sales strategy to achieve organizational sales goals and revenues.
- Company representation in negotiations with clients.
- Customer needs analysis.
- Co-ordinate sales action plans.
- Forecast annual, quarterly and monthly sales revenue.
- Formulate sales policies and procedures.
- Help prepare budgets.
- An interesting and demanding job for the right candidate.
- Possibilities for personal and professional development an international environment.
- Excellent knowledge of English written and spoken.
- Good negotiation skills.
- University degree.
- Flexibility and diplomatic properties.
- Experience in the planning and organization of the sales process.
UAB "Advantec Lietuva"
The Advantec Group supplies electric- and hydraulic control systems and related products
and services to the international oil and gas markets. We provide leading technology systems and products for subsea and topside well control during installation, workover, production and wireline services.
UAB Advantec Lietuva specialises into custom made non-standard constructions. The company is surrounded by more than 80 qualified staff starting from promising students, qualified workers, and engineers, finishing to the specialists of documentation control. UAB Advantec Lietuva is expanding their capacities in producing nonstandard construction as well as expanding their premises with the quantity of employees in order maintain competitiveness among other companies.