Atnaujintas prieš 3 d.
Service Desk Support Analyst (FINNISH)
Supporting Danske Bank colleagues through all IT Service Desk channels as well as delivering world class customer service on daily basis by identifying, owning and driving excellence of IT Service Desk support, processes and channels.
This opportunity should catch your attention if you are tired of day-to-day responsibilities of typical call center. This position will let you learn back-office tasks as well as use your customer service talent.
• To provide IT support and resolution of all types of incidents and requests reported to the IT Service Desk from a global customer base
• Drive the increase of number of calls resolved at first point of contact by sharing information, updating existing knowledge and writing new knowledge documentation
• Monitor all internal and inbound communication channels for any events that indicated a threat to IT Service Desk service standards and take appropriate steps to mitigate across all teams
• Liaise with 2nd/3rd line support teams and both internal and external suppliers to reach a fast resolution of incidents and requests, that cannot be resolved at 1st line
• Drive forward the continuous improvement of the department by championing change and driving service improvements
• Strong level of Finnish and English languages (both written and spoken)
• Strong motivation to work in a Service Desk role
• High customer attention and/or customer service experience
• High level of professionalism while dealing with challenging work situations
• Preference to work within a team as opposed to working alone
UAB "ALLIANCE RECRUITMENT"
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Danske Bank is the largest bank in Denmark and one of the leading banks in Northern Europe. It is an exciting opportunity to join a newly established IT site, Danske Group IT Lithuania (DGITL), where you will become a part of an international community of 2,500 IT Professionals in three sites (Lithuania, Denmark, and India). A career at Danske Bank Group IT is an opportunity to work with complex tech challenges and help maintain Danske Bank’s competitive edge on innovative digital solutions. We have grown over 400 IT professionals and that is the fastest growth of an IT organization in Lithuania ever.