Atnaujintas lapkričio 21
- The compliance manager will be responsible for enforcing the local compliance rules in line with all of the bank of Lithuania requirements for electronic money institutions.
- Fulfil the function of money laundering reporting officer.
- Responsibility for monitoring and spot checking clients’ on boarding as well as carrying out certain specific tasks to review more complex issues related to PEP’s, suspicious transactions etc.
- Agree all of the relevant compliance practices and procedures with central administration.
- Reporting information to the bank of Lithuania in line with local regulations.
- Continuing training and support opportunities by central group office.
- Position in a small and professional team.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Work with a new exciting projects.
- Higher education including some form of university or college degree, preferably with some specialization in Finance or Economics.
- A compliance background from finance, banking, insurance, money payment services or similar would be ideal.
- Experience of compliance, regulations and regulatory requirements such as KYC, AML and ATR.
- Rreferably experience of working within a group which has handled on boarding of financial clients.
- Experience of online compliance systems.
- Knowledge and understanding of compliance IT systems.
- Flexible enough to operate within a small independent team as part of a much larger international group but with significant high-level responsibilities to both the group and the regulator.
Gi Group Lietuva
Gi Group Lietuva
Gi Group is one of the world’s leading Temporary and Permanent Staffing company providing specialized high value-added searches in more than 40 countries across Europe, Asia, America and Africa.
Our client – is an independent financial consultancy Group (the Group) with a truly global presence, providing it‘s financial consultancy services around the globe. The Group prides itself in offering clients a world-class and results-driven service. The Group’s objective is to offer personal financial advice wherever the clients are located globally, backed by digital solutions.