Atnaujintas lapkričio 25
Technical Support Engineer (Industrial Wood Coating)
To continue leading the way in the industry and serve business units in the best possible way, Teknos is looking to hire an Industrial Paint Engineer (from anywhere in Lithuania).
Position will be responsible for delivering technical information, product introduction, testing and technical support for customers and colleagues.
• Implementation, application and development of industrial coating systems;
• Product application demonstrations for customers and colleagues;
• Implementation of industrial coating systems (1k waterbone, 2k, waterbone UV and 100% UV) and testing;
• Delivering technical support for customers in Lithuania and other countries;
• Keeping up to date with all application techniques and developments.
• Challenging and interesting work in a leading company.
• Training and development opportunities.
• Great work conditions and adequate remuneration package that will be adequate to you competencies and skills.
• Company‘s car, computer, mobile phone etc.
If you want to become a part of the successful company, please send your CV.
• At least 2 years of experience with the industrial painting (wood, furniture, coating equipment);
• Experience of low & high pressure hand spray, roller application equipment and drying systems;
• Relevant technical education;
• Good English language skills;
• Friendly, creative, flexible and client-oriented personality;
• Independent and ability to work on your own initiative;
• Driver‘s license;
• Willingness to travel to business trips in Lithuania and abroad.
UAB "ALLIANCE RECRUITMENT"
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Teknos is one of Europe’s leading suppliers of industrial coatings that is also in a strong position in architectural and industrial coating markets. Its production units are located in Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Germany, Poland, Russia and China. Moreover, Teknos has sales units in 16 countries and exports production to more than 20 countries over a well-developed network of representatives. Teknos‘ turnover is 290 million EUR and it employs some 1200 people, 160 of them are working in research and development. Teknos strength derives from a strong basis of technological knowledge and therefore, Teknos is constantly investing in scientific research and development in order to become the most desirable choice for all customers. Teknos was founded in 1948 and it is one of Finland’s largest family-owned businesses with Paula Salastie, who is representing the third generation of Kiikka family.
Contact us at +370 604 56072 for more details.