Atnaujintas lapkričio 22
- To have an in-depth knowledge on BAUMIT products and systems;
- Ability to gather and accumulate company’s competence;
- Continuous cooperation with colleagues in HQ and other countries;
- Support for technical supervision and marketing departments with product knowledge;
- Good relationship management with architects and “prescription” sales activities;
- Sales trainings for Sales representatives and Distributors;
- Company and product representation in conferences and seminars.
- Very interesting position with a high degree of an international exposure;
- Professional and personal development possibilities;
- Possibility to play an important part in company’s value creation process;
- Management, which is based on a modern management culture values;
- Attractive remuneration package, based on performance results;
- All necessary job attributes: car, laptop, mobile phone, etc.
- Higher technical education, preferably (not necessarily) in the one of the following areas: Construction, Engineering, Geology, Product design, Architecture or similar;
- Similar job experience;
- Knowledge of the Lithuanian construction market legislation will be an advantage;
- Fluency in English (written and spoken);
- Very good computer literacy;
- Driver license (B category);
- Analytical and strategical thinking;
- Ability to work independently and result orientation;
- Ability to accumulate and transfer knowledge.
Talent Lab client is BAUMIT. It is a leading brand and a top player in Europe ETICS and façade market. With more than a hundred years’ experience we had managed to play a vital part in development of the modern systems offering revolutionary products and edge approach. Being active in the Lithuanian market since 2008, we are expanding our team and looking for a PRODUCT MANAGER, who will play an important part in our team, which has an ambitious goal – bring the best in class edge solutions to the market. If you are challenged to work in an international environment and your qualifications match our requirements – you are welcome!