Atnaujintas lapkričio 28
Truck planner / Forwarder Vilnius
We are looking for a truck planner/ forwarder for a new position at our office in Vilnius. You will be part of our Division of international Transportation (head office in Copenhagen, Denmark) who on a daily basis operates more than 800 trucks between the Nordic, the Baltics and Europe.
As a truck planner/forwarder your primary role is the daily information/instructions to the trucks. You will be the link between the dispatcher and the driver. The planning of the loading will be done by a dispatcher and you will execute the information further to the driver and bring relevant information back to the dispatcher, with updates on the where the truck are and when the truck are ready for new loadings.
We offer an exciting, independent and responsible job in a solid and family owned company, with a dynamic atmosphere where quick decisions can be taken. We offer good working conditions and good future prospects in the position or in one of our other departments – if you deliver results.
- You have a forwarding education and solid experience from the transportation sector.
- You have good experience working with freight exchange networks or similar with independent experience of planning a large number of trucks.
- You are committed to forwarding trucks and have a flair for professional and competent customer service.
- You are good with numbers and like that numbers are part of the working day.
- You master spoken and written English and/or German
- Your IT skills are at a satisfactory user level.
- You have solid knowledge of driving and rest hours.
- You have a desire for planning of trucks and have a flair for professional and competent customer service.
- You work independently and have talent for making a good deal.
- You are used to solve complex situations.
- You are proactive and creative.
- You are quality oriented and service minded.
- You are true to your word, professional and serious.
- You have a good working discipline and are well organized.
- You can keep your head cool when needed.
HCS A/S Transport & Spedition
HCS A/S is an 100 % Danish owned family company founded in 1941, which is working on a solid economy and is in a constant expansion. Our head office is in Glostrup (near Copenhagen). The company is split up into 6 sections, which operates in international transportation, refuse, recycling, contractor haulage, environment and gravel pits etc.HCS A/S has about 500 employees. There are branches in Finland (Helsinki and Jakobstad), in Poland (Szczecin), and in Lithuania (Vilnius).
For further information please contact Dainius Dzengelevicius +37065241569