* You will work on a MEAN stack, with a particular focus on backend aspects through Node, Express. MongoDB and ElasticSearch.
* You will pick up front end tasks at times, touching React.js and other tools - hence will need to stay in the loop with what your other team members are doing.
* We use MongoDB, ElasticSearch and various RDBMS’s (Mysql and Postgres), so you will use relational and k/v or document-based NoSQL systems.
* You will be expected to write unit tests to accompany your software. Even if you don’t practice full-blown TDD, your pull requests will need accompanying tests.
* You will communicate in English on a daily basis with team members in other locations around Europe, with occasional travel in either direction.
* You will be expected to document your work and to talk to across the team about your software design decisions.
* You will support your team members by advocating quality-led development practices, including thorough peer-review and sensible test practices.
* You will be expected to work closely with partners in the UK in making design decisions around software architecture.
* A high-calibre team of Software professionals
* Opportunities to learn and grow every day
* Competitive salary and package
* Regular opportunities to socialise with your colleagues
* Team lunches every week
* Opportunities to develop your spoken and written English
* International travel
* Interesting, challenging and unique projects of real significance
* Autonomy in your work
* A great office with free parking, snacks, drinks