• Developing the CEFR B1/B2 level curriculum (incl. selection of training materials and any other additional sources needed) .
• Delivering the Danish language courses to Cognizant employees (4h in-the-class training + 4h consultancy).
• Evaluation of course attendees.
• Planning, preparing and delivering Danish lessons for a range of employees.
• Providing them with appropriate individual tasks for the second part of the day.
• Having good knowledge of the teaching plan and material for intensive courses.
• Cooperation with other teachers.
• Providing appropriate feedback on students’ oral and written work.
• Revising, writing and producing new teaching materials, among other things for our digital platform Evoco.moko.lt.
• Basic administration, such as keeping student registers and attendance records.
• Planning, preparing and delivering yearly exams in Danish.
• Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization with irreproachable reputation.
• A role that provides you progress both professionally and personally.
• High-end training facilities.
• Open-minded and multinational environment.
• Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere.
• Possible trainings with international specialists.
In case our offer does not suit your needs, feel free to send it to interested acquaintances or friends.
Stay up to date with our website http://www.cognizant.com/careers for more suitable job offers.
We would be honored to welcome you as a valued member of our team!
UAB "Cognizant Technology Solutions Lithuania"