To fill in customer's data and analyze large amounts of data and prepare summaries;
Monthly, weekly performance analysis;
Ensure full implementation of assigned processes;
Maintain close communication with Account Managers;
Show and explain results of analysis;
Take an active part in improving processes;
Bulk information process and evaluation (spread sheets);
Informative and minimized statistics.
Working on challenging international projects;
Personal development and training opportunities;
Great team of professionals;
Competitive salary, new career opportunities.
- Susipažinti su įmonės veikla ir padalinio procesais;
- Pritaikyti turimas teorines žinias ir įgyti praktinių įgūdžių;
- Atlikti įvairias užduotis;
- Teikti savo siūlymus bei idėjas.
Praktikos vieta - Obelių spirito varykla Rokiškio raj.
Profesionalų praktikos vadovą, draugišką aplinką, realias įsidarbinimo galimybes.
We are a logistics/transportation company based out of the United States. Our expanding Vilnius old town office is looking for ambitious individuals to join our team. No previous experience is needed as long as you can speak good English and thrive in a fast pace, constantly changing environment.
Your duties will include giving updates to our customers, setting up appointments, making sure everything gets delivered on time and dealing with any problems that may arise while transporting the cargo.
Ideal entry-level position for a 4th year graduate student or fresh post-graduate to get his/her hands on logistics.
- Competitive salary depending on results and experience
- Weekly pay
- Office location in the heart of old town
- Gym benefits
- Informal style of communication and management environment that is constantly looking for great team players and leaders to take
-Team building events. Friday lunches.