• Maintaining and operating one or more specific middleware products used within Danske Bank
• Central role in handling incidents as well as performing problem management and root cause analysis of issues
• Monitoring and troubleshooting for business systems and applications using the product
• Ensures gradual evolution of middleware offerings on all our platforms including our private cloud.
• Implementing the future capabilities needed by the applications developers to invent the best possible business solutions for Danske Bank
• Maintaining a high availability of our solutions, and ensuring the robustness of the underlying platform while keeping it optimised for the needs of future applications
• Being hands on with the operations and maintenance of the platform, and taking part in initiatives to change the offerings and accommodate the needs of both traditional and moon-shot development teams
• You will work closely with suppliers, application owners, architects and colleagues in departments responsible for platforms and processes respectively. In these relationships you will be involved in the coordination of deliveries from suppliers, and coordination of changes across the stack
• Taking part in vendor management, and giving input for decisions on the selection of new offerings
• An inspiring environment in a large IT organization
• A perfect opportunity to build and shape the team and the surrounding organisation
• Work in an international organisation, which concentrates on innovative business and customer facing solutions
• An extensive learning opportunity to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis
• Highly skilled peers and teams as well as good career opportunities
UAB "ALLIANCE RECRUITMENT"