As a Virtual Desktop Engineer, your responsibilities will include:
- managing Citrix run and maintain including patching, deploy users, virtual desktops and servers, monitoring environment and create reports;
- perform L2 support & administrative tasks pertaining to the end User environment, Applications, Roaming Profiles, AD policies, and Citrix policies as required;
- running and maintaining appsense, profile resets;
- providing guidance and support for complex technical issues.
- A competitive base salary;
- Individually-tailored personal and professional development;
- Opportunity to work in a multinational company with strong traditions and values;
- Stable employment and high standards of work;
- Friendly and dynamic work environment.
Computer Sciences Corporation