Thousands of people around the world use Revel, sometimes without even knowing it, to buy coffee in the morning or to eat dinner at their favorite restaurant. We know Revel works not only because we are building it, but because we see the benefits first-hand as we use it every day in shops all around us. But we're building more than just a great Point-of-Sale system; we're enabling companies to break down silos, increase information sharing, and improve the effectiveness of their business and customer relationships. We need people who are enthusiastic, who ask great questions, who have strong opinions and who enjoy collaborating with a cross-functional team. We hire talented people, expect everyone to learn and grow.
We need a team member, who is an expert on .net C# and intermediate on Python or JS and willing to switch career to Python or JS with time. Initial Work load would be 40% on .net C# and 60% on Web application using Python or JS. With time this position will switch to 100% web application development using Python or JS.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage Revel Systems’s QuickBooks POS Sync application
- Work with other teams to ensure infrastructure and applications that depend on it work together seamlessly
- Monitor Revel services keep them online and up-to-date
- Introduce automation tools for day-to-day operations
- Expert ability to effectively identify and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Strong analytical and logical thinking capability
- Good organizational abilities, oral communications and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable in rapid growth environment
- Self motivated and a team player
- Commitment to excellence and quality
- Understand high level concepts and can translate them into functional specifications
Education and Experience
- B.S. in an Engineering discipline
- 3+ years demonstrated top notch programming skills and a track record of getting things done successfully
- Experience with C#, .NET SQL Server, SQLite
- Experience with React or Angular would be a excellent but not required.
- Strong algorithm analysis and evaluation background
Revel was founded with the mission of making the lives of business owners easier and more efficient, while spurring entrepreneurship across the world. Revel works to keep business owners and operators ahead of the game by transforming the Point of Sale market with a quick, intuitive, and highly secure iPad-based Point of Sale solution. Our iPad POS is a hybrid, cloud-based Point-of-Sale system that easily integrates with third party technologies across restaurants, food trucks, grocery stores, retail shops and other forms of business. On the front end, Revel runs on the iPad, while the backend is hosted in the cloud and accessible through an intuitive management console.
Working at Revel, you will find a community of relentlessly entrepreneurial, results driven, and team oriented individuals who strive to deliver the #1 iPad POS to their customers. We invite you to come and join the REVELution that has grown from 60 to 750+ team members, across four continents, over the last three years. Here, you will not only discover a great place to work, but a place that you can call home and one that encourages and supports both your career growth and personal success.