Revel Systems is an award-winning iPad Point of Sale solution for single and multi-location brick-and-mortar retail, food businesses and more with recognizable clients like Shell, Cinnabon, and In-N-Out to name a few. Our company headquarters are located in the heart of San Francisco and we have a beautiful office in Vokieciu str. in Vilnius. We also have offices in Canada, EMEA and APAC regions, and in last year we opened offices in Dallas and the UK, with aggressive plans to expand in the future.
The Client Support Specialist is the primary liaison between the customers and technical support during 24/7 hours. Responsible for managing any communication between customers and technical support as needed in KPI driven environment. S/he will assist customers by answering and directing incoming phone calls, opening cases when needed, directing registered cases. The role focuses heavily on providing customer service by performing question/problem diagnosis in order to transfer call/case to appropriate technical support group.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handle a high volume of client support request via phone, email and web
- Understand customer needs, expectations and direct them to the proper solution
- Review support cases for technical and troubleshooting accuracy
- Proficient written/spoken English and Polish languages is a must
- Customer care experience (catering, hospitality, etc.) is a plus
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work late night shifts
- 1-2 years of Help Desk experience, level 1 troubleshooting experience in a support center would be an advantage
- IT background or experience would be an advantage
- An attractive remuneration package
- Continuous personal and professional development
- Being part of an innovation REVELution!
Revel was founded with the mission of making the lives of business owners easier and more efficient, while spurring entrepreneurship across the world. Revel works to keep business owners and operators ahead of the game by transforming the Point of Sale market with a quick, intuitive, and highly secure iPad-based Point of Sale solution. Our iPad POS is a hybrid, cloud-based Point-of-Sale system that easily integrates with third party technologies across restaurants, food trucks, grocery stores, retail shops and other forms of business. On the front end, Revel runs on the iPad, while the backend is hosted in the cloud and accessible through an intuitive management console.
Working at Revel, you will find a community of relentlessly entrepreneurial, results driven, and team oriented individuals who strive to deliver the #1 iPad POS to their customers. We invite you to come and join the REVELution that has grown from 60 to 750+ team members, across four continents, over the last three years. Here, you will not only discover a great place to work, but a place that you can call home and one that encourages and supports both your career growth and personal success.